- User Since
- Aug 2 2016, 10:57 PM (76 w, 4 d)
Upgraded to 20180119.2245
Okay, I was wrong. Works fine locally but falls on its face on the build server. Lovely.
No longer appears to be an issue. Was resolved with R3188:00d91e2ea818a684ee5647f688832ee0f247350d
Was resolved with R2865:c25cb96a50c112ef825abc6460bc5bc1e9a118cd
The changes are in the Changelog. https://github.com/asciinema/asciinema/blob/develop/CHANGELOG.md
You need to generate your package.yml with the instructions here, not hand-writing it. Additionally you need a test plan.
This should be filed upstream with GNOME Control Center.
Rejected under our package inclusion policy:
Fri, Jan 19
No problem, hopefully those upstream issues get sorted =)
- We don't use Adwaita Dark, nor do we really support it. File this upstream with the GNOME project.
- Budgie issues go to https://github.com/budgie-desktop/budgie-desktop
- why there is no minimize button for "onboard" virtual keyboard? - You should ask this from GNOME, they develop it.
- in smplayer's interface setting if you change skin to dark theme you will be unable to see complete presences windows of smplayer. - Then you should file with them.
It is especially to propose the tools that others use and which are open source.
Thu, Jan 18
This is already sorted with D1987
A log would be useful, run it from the Terminal.
Was updated with R1853:f527af2666eb4387f7158866ef4440b46ee859ce, sorry genuinely didn't see this :\
Rejecting / abandoning. Please submit a new diff when you have it building from source, thanks.
Thank you for the comprehensive test plan. Please update your summary with a summarized changelog of the 3.6.2 update.
Required to enable unit tests in some packages I am updating
Thanks for the patch. You have a spelling mistake in your summary, additionally strings like Fixes #562: can just be removed and you can just put them in a nested list. Example below:
Actually you need to rebase your commit on master. Your change is using rel 5 when we're on rel 6 currently.