NOTE: Kudos for this patch is due to @herbmillerjr. Just trying to finish T243, as there has been no response from him since november 2017, and expecting that many users can be interested in having mysql-workbench in the repos. I've simple changed the formating of the package.yml, as asked by @JoshStrobl in D1401 and completed a test to ensure that it works.
- Group Reviewers
- R4310:491875a4e7a4: Initial commit of mysql-connector-cpp. Fixes T4281
- Compiled and run this test file:
A pair of details:
- Had to modify the file in the link because it contained a pair of illegal characters. Attaching the file that I used
- Instruction used to compile: g++ -Wall -I/usr/include/cppconn -o testapp test.cpp -L/usr/lib -lmysqlcppconn
- Running the compiled file outputs the expected result (keep in mind that you need to adjust the line in the source to match your mariadb root password).