- new msdk plugin for Intel's Media SDK for hardware-accelerated video encoding and decoding on Intel graphics hardware on Windows or Linux.
- 264enc can now use multiple x264 library versions compiled for different bit depths at runtime, to transparently provide support for multiple bit depths.
- videoscale and videoconvert now support multi-threaded scaling and conversion, which is particularly useful with higher resolution video.
- h264parse will now automatically insert AU delimiters if needed when outputting byte-stream format, which improves standard compliance and is needed in particular for HLS playback on iOS/macOS.
- rtpbin has acquired bundle support for incoming streams.
Details of all the changes, new features and bug fixes can be found here
- Switch to meson build system
- Add check section
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>